4. We are compromised with our porters and communities and a truly awareness of environmental sensitiveness.
5. A liscensed tour guide for 9 trekkers, two licensed tour guides from 9 up to 16 trekkers.
6. Nutritious, well-balanced, hearty and healthy buffet meals with fresh, high quality ingredients, high in energy value and prepared carefully to avoid illness.
7. Meals are included, except for the first and last meals
8. Drinking water since the second day to fill up your water container for the day hike
9. Oxygen bottle and first aid kit
10. Gentle wake up each morning! with a hot drink (coca tea, chocolate, coffee, etc)
11. Accommodation, food & transport, permits and entrance fees for our porters
12. We catter for any food restriction
13. Daily afternoon tea
14. Private bus to head trail
15. Tourist train or private bus return ticket
16. Entrance fee to main sites
17. Clean quality brand new camping equipment, 2 people per tent (4 season tents)
18. Comfortable sleeping foam roll matts
19. Dining and kitchen tent, camping tables and stools
20. Toilet tent
21. Fairly treated porters carry all heavy gear, camping equipment (tents, dining tents, cooking tents, food, cooking gear, etc.)
22. United mice hires peruvian professional staff like guides, assistant guides, chefs, and porters and pay them with good wages far lots better than other tour companies do.
23. United Mice is recognised as an honest peruvian company paying taxes to the state and is recognised as a well-established tour operator by all peruvian tourism institutions: SUNAT, AATC, DIRCETUR, ECOTUR, INRENA, etc.
English | German | Italian | Portuguese